Talent Wairarapa 2019 Carterton Event Centre
TALENT WAIRARAPA RULES
- Junior Section – entrants 14 years and under as of 10 January 2019.
- Senior Section – entrants 15 years and over as of 10th of January 2019.
- Entrants must be a resident of the Wairarapa District to enter and qualify for prize money.
- Open to individuals or group entries.
- Dance, singing, music, variety etc.
- Not open to professional performers, we deem professional performers to be anyone earning a living as a performer.
- Each act will be allowed a total of five minutes performance time.
- All acts will use only the sound system operator provided or inform organisers that they wish to bring their own amplifiers, if needed.
- All backing music must be sent as an emailed audio file to the organiser 2 weeks before the event
- Once you have submitted your entry you can’t change your item or contestants.
- When you are deciding on your act and your music – please make sure the act is age appropriate and language appropriate.
- You will be required to perform within the stage space provided
- Entry fee is $5 per act.
- Check in 30 minutes before your performance on the day
- Be ready to report to the staging area when called.
- All 14year olds and under, solo or groups to be accompanied by 1 adult.
- Please respect the volunteers and the halls we are using
- Please respect other contestants
- You are welcome to stay around and watch other performers
- There will be either 2-3 Judges per session and their decision is final
- Judges score or decision will not be released to the public or contestants